WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEE YOU!
- Coming from/via MUNICH approx. 2 hours.
- Coming from/via SALZBURG approx.1 hour.: "Tauernautobahn" (A10) in the direction south till Bischofshofen, Exit Gasteinertal, Federal road 167 till Bad Hofgastein - South, turn right to "Angertal".
- Coming from/via INNSBRUCK approx. 2 hours: Motorway via Wörgl, Federal road 312 via St. Johann/Tirol till Lofer, federal road. 311 via Zell am See till Lend, Exit Gasteinertal, Federal road till Bad Hofgastein - South, turn right to "Angertal".
- Coming from SOUTH you can drive via Villach, Möllbrücke and Obervellach to Mallnitz. Then take the easy "Tauernschleuse" (car shuttle service) to Böckstein. Drive the federal road till Bad Hofgastein- South, then in direction to "Angertal".
At Bad Hofgastein you drive at the traffic circle (entry south) in the direction "Angertal". After ca. 300 meters you will see our house at the left side. We wish you a pleasant journey.
- At the local railway station in Bad Hofgastein Euro- and Intercityzüge (including Fast- und Express-trains) are stopping. Busconnection and taxis are available to every location in Bad Hofgastein. The next car shuttle availability via train is available in Bischofshofen. » Timetable ÖBB » Timetable DB
- The next airports are Salzburg (approx. 80 km) and Munich (approx. 200 km). A taxi transfer is available from and to Gastein.
Your arrival route in detail:
With our route planner your arrival will be very easy. Just enter your address and click on "calculate". The best route will be calculated for you.