The Gamskarkogel with 2,467m is Europe’s highest Grasberg (grass mountain). The panoramic view is unique. Archduke Johann had a hut built below the summit in 1829. Vegetation and wildlife are immanent to the Gamskarkogel area. It is not uncommon to meet a chamois herd there.
- Room size about 35 - 37 m²;
- bathroom with shower and toilet, partially bidet
- View: to the valley and to Gamskarkogel
- comfortable room in bright colors
- Some with wooden floor, suitable for allergy sufferers
- comfortable sofabed for 2 small children
- ideal for 2 adults
- free Wi-Fi, telephone, flatscreen cable-TV, radio, minibar, safe, hairdryer, cosmetic mirror, spa bag with slippers + bathrobe for the stay
The rooms’ layouts are drawn only schematically. Deviations are possible. The given area is understood incl. balcony.
|20.05. – 05.11.17||01.12. – 22.12.17||07.01. – 03.02.18 |
03.03. – 02.04.18
|03.02. – 03.03.18||22.12.17 – 07.01.18|
|€ 110,00||€ 115,00||€ 125,00||€ 145,00||€ 170,00|
Prices include our Inclusive services with the gourmet half-board, are per person and per night and are exclusive of local tax (€ 1.90 per person per day for adults, children under 15 years are tax free).