The Graukogel (2.492 m) is regarded as the Gastein Valley’s local mountain. At its foot are the 18 springs that feed the valley to Bad Hofgastein with the precious thermal water. The Gastein Cure is world famous. The centuries-old stone pine trees at the Graukogel are legendary. They say: "you drink daily one Zirbenen and will be one hundred years old", - of course there is Zirbenen in the STERN!
- room size approx 40 m²
- double bed, some with direct view of the mountains
- bathroom with shower
- separate WC
- some with wooden floor, suitable for allergy sufferers
- balcony with sweeping views of the Graukogel’s valley, always delicately snow covered at the top; and left, of the (non-accessible) never-ending Tischlerkarkäs glacier
- generous comfort, the fabrics in warm shades of green
- the furniture in light beech wood
- ideal for 2 adults + 2 children on the sofa
- free Wi-Fi, telephone, flatscreen cable-TV, radio, minibar, safe, hairdryer, cosmetic mirror, spa bag with slippers + bathrobe for the stay
The rooms’ floor plans are drawn only schematically. Deviations are possible. The given area is understood incl. Balcony.
|20.05. – 05.11.17||01.12. – 22.12.17||07.01. – 03.02.18 |
03.03. – 02.04.18
|03.02. – 03.03.18||22.12.17 – 07.01.18|
|€ 115,00||€ 120,00||€ 140,00||€ 163,00||€ 190,00|
Prices include our Inclusive services with the gourmet half-board, are per person and per night and are exclusive of local tax (€ 1.90 per person per day for adults, children under 15 years are tax free).