Just after a short walk you reach the funicular to the Schlossalm at 2,050 m with the "Hirschinger", as it is called by the locals. In winter a fantastic slope diversity, this mountain offers during the summer varied trails, mysterious rocky cretures to discover, different via ferratas and a large children's playground. After climbing the Hirschinger and reaching "its peak" watching the sunrise here at the top, at 2,120 m is overwhelming
- room size about 39 m²
- with shower or bathtub
- separate WC
- balcony with mountain view to the Schlossalm
- homelike atmosphere with family couch
- warm colors, classic alpine interior style
- suitable for 2 adults + 2 smaller children on the sofa
- free Wi-Fi, telephone, flatscreen cable-TV, radio, minibar, safe, hairdryer, cosmetic mirror, spa bag with slippers + bathrobe for the stay
The rooms’ layouts are drawn only schematically. Deviations are possible. The given area is understood incl. Balcony.
|20.05. – 05.11.17||02.12. – 23.12.16||03.01. – 04.02.17 |
04.03. – 02.04.17
|04.02. – 04.03.17||23.12.16. – 03.01.17|
|€ 105,00||€ 95,00||€ 115,00||€ 130,00||€ 150,00|
Prices include our Inclusive services with the gourmet half-board, are per person and per night and are exclusive of local tax (€ 1.90 per person per day for adults, children under 15 years are tax free).