The Silberpfennig (2,600 m) is named after the former silver mining that influenced the Gastein Valley. Its peak in the Goldenberg Group Hohe Tauern shows, even in midsummer, usually a single small snow patch. To discover it on a tour requires very good physical condition and surefootedness, but it is overly rewarded with its inherent beauty.
- rooms size about 44 m²
- are in south-south-west of the hotel sector "Landhaus"
- very generous layout
- luxurious bathroom with double sink
- shower and bathtub, as addition in suite Standard
- separate WC, partly with bidet
- the furniture in light spruce
- the materials in warm green-yellow tones
- from the spacious balconies and terraces (on 1st and 2nd floor) one looks over the rose garden well into the valley
- individual rooms have a tiled fireplace, which can be electrically heated
- ideal for 2 adults + 2 children on the sofa
- free Wi-Fi, telephone, flatscreen cable-TV, radio, minibar, safe, hairdryer, cosmetic mirror, spa bag with slippers + bathrobe for the stay
The layouts of the rooms are drawn only schematically. Deviations are possible. The given area is understood incl. Balcony.
|20.05. – 05.11.17||01.12. – 22.12.17||07.01. – 03.02.18 |
03.03. – 02.04.18
|03.02. – 03.03.18||22.12.17 – 07.01.18|
|€ 120,00||€ 120,00||€ 150,00||€ 173,00||€ 198,00|
Prices include our Inclusive services with the gourmet half-board, are per person and per night and are exclusive of local tax (€ 1.90 per person per day for adults, children under 15 years are tax free).