The Ankogel (3,252 m) is located on the border between the provinces of Carinthia and Salzburg. It was one of the first glacier peaks of the Alps climbed by men. Its peak was formerly 12 m higher, but it broke in a landslide in 1932. In summer, experienced climbers may undertake a challenging mountain tour to Mallnitz via the Ankogel, a three-thousand with a breathtaking panorama.
- room size about 60 m², on the third floor of the main building
- a small single room with skylight, private TV set, with the possibility of an additional single bed couch, integrated
- large bathroom with double sink
- shower and bath tub in addition as a studio standard
- toilet and bidet separately
- generous bed-living room with plenty of wardrobe space
- the furniture in light spruce wood, cottage-style
- the materials in warm yellow-orange tones
- windows with balcony doors ensure bright mood and well-being
- ideal for 2 adults in separate sleeping areas or
- 2 adults + 1 child in their own bed, and an additional child on the pullout sofa
- free Wi-Fi, telephone, flatscreen cable-TV, radio, minibar, safe, hairdryer, cosmetic mirror, spa bag with slippers + bathrobe for the stay
The layouts of the rooms are drawn only schematically. Deviations are possible. The given area is understood incl. balcony.
Depending on the children’s age we would gladly make an individual offer.
|€ 160,00||€ 180,00|
|10.05. - 21.10.2018|
Prices include our Inclusive services with the gourmet half-board, are per person and per night and are exclusive of local tax (€ 1.90 per person per day for adults, children under 15 years are tax free).