The Gamskarkogel is Europe’s tallest grassy mountain at 2,467 m. The round view is unique. Archduke Johann had a hut built below the summit back in 1829. Vegetation and wildlife are totally distinct and special in the Gamskarkogel region. Packs of chamois are anything but a rare sight.
- Room size approx. 25 to 28 m²
- Bathroom with shower and WC, some with bidet
- Amazing view of the entire valley and the Gamskarkogel
- Cozy rooms in bright colors
- Partially with wooden floors, suited for allergy-sufferers
- Comfy couch (can be pulled out for 2 smaller children)
- Ideal for 2 adults
- Free WLAN, phone, cable TV flat-screen, radio, minibar, safe, hairdryer, vanity mirror, bath bag with bath thongs + bathrobe for the stay
The layouts of the rooms are only drawn schematically. Deviations are possible. The area designated includes the balcony.
|17 May to 06 October 2019|
|13.12. - 21.12.2019||06.01. - 02.02.2019 |
09.03. - 31.03.2019
|02.02. - 09.03.2019||21.12.19 - 06.01.2020|
|€ 121,00||€ 128,00||€ 148,00||€ 177,00|
Prices are in € per person and night including gourmet half-board and our included services, are without local tax (€ 2.10 per person and day for adults; children up to age 15 are generally tax-exempt.