The Gamskarkogel is Europe’s tallest grassy mountain at 2,467 m. The round view is unique. Archduke Johann had a hut built below the summit back in 1829. Vegetation and wildlife are totally distinct and special in the Gamskarkogel region. Packs of chamois are anything but a rare sight.
- Room size approx. 35 to 37 m²
- Bathroom with shower and WC, some with bidet
- Amazing view of the entire valley and the Gamskarkogel
- Cozy rooms in bright colors
- Partially with wooden floors, suited for allergy-sufferers
- Comfy couch (can be pulled out for 2 smaller children)
- Ideal for 2 adults
- Free WLAN, phone, cable TV flat-screen, radio, minibar, safe, hairdryer, vanity mirror, bath bag with bath thongs + bathrobe for the stay
The layouts of the rooms are only drawn schematically. Deviations are possible. The area designated includes the balcony.
|10 May to 21 October 2018|
|14 to 22 December 2018||6 January to 2 February 2019 |
9 to 31 March 2019
|2 February to 9 March 2019||22 December 2018 to 6 January 2019|
|€ 118||€ 128||€ 148||€ 174|
Prices are in € per person and night including gourmet half-board and our included services, are without local tax (summer: € 1.90 per person and day for adults, winter € 2.10 per person and day for adults; children up to age 15 are generally tax-exempt.