The Gamskarkogel with 2,467m is Europe’s highest Grasberg (grass mountain). The panoramic view is unique. Archduke Johann had a hut built below the summit in 1829. Vegetation and wildlife are immanent to the Gamskarkogel area. It is not uncommon to meet a chamois herd there.
- Room size about 35 - 37 m²;
- bathroom with shower and toilet, partially bidet
- View: to the valley and to Gamskarkogel
- comfortable room in bright colors
- Some with wooden floor, suitable for allergy sufferers
- comfortable sofabed for 2 small children
- ideal for 2 adults
- free Wi-Fi, telephone, flatscreen cable-TV, radio, minibar, safe, hairdryer, cosmetic mirror, spa bag with slippers + bathrobe for the stay
The rooms’ layouts are drawn only schematically. Deviations are possible. The given area is understood incl. balcony.
|10.05. - 21.10.2018|
|14.12. - 22.12.18||06.01. - 02.02.19 |
09.03. - 31.03.19
|02.02. - 09.03.19||22.12. - 06.01.19|
|€ 118,00||€ 128,00||€ 148,00||€ 174,00|
Prices include our Inclusive services with the gourmet half-board, are per person and per night and are exclusive of local tax (summer: € 1.90 per person per day for adults, winter: € 2,10 per person per day for adults; children under 15 years are tax free).