The Graukogel (2,492 m) is regarded as the local mountain of Gastein Valley, below are the 18 springs that feed the valley down to Bad Hofgastein with its precious thermal water. A cure in Gastein is world-famous. The centuries-old pine population is legendary. It is said: “If you drink a pine schnapps a day, you’ll live to be a hundred” – and that very schnapps is available at the Stern!
- Room size approx. 40 m²
- Double bed, some rooms with direct view of the mountains
- Bathroom with shower
- Separate WC
- Partially with wooden floors, suited for allergy-sufferers
- Balcony with wide valley view of the Graukogel, which always wears a light snow crown on its summit, the (non-accessible) Endlos to the left - and also the Tischlerkarkäs glacier
- Sweeping snugness with fabrics in warm shades of green
- Furniture made of bright beech wood
- Ideal for 2 adults + 2 smaller children on the pull-out sofa
- Free WLAN, phone, cable TV flat-screen, radio, minibar, safe, hairdryer, vanity mirror, bath bag with bath thongs + bathrobe for the stay
The layouts of the rooms are only drawn schematically. Deviations are possible. The area designated includes the balcony.
|10 May to 21 October 2018|
|14 to 22 December 2018||6 January to 2 February 2019 |
9 to 31 March 2019
|2 February to 9 March 2019||22 December 2018 to 6 January 2019|
|€ 123||€ 143||€ 167||€ 194|
Prices are in € per person and night including gourmet half-board and our included services, are without local tax (summer: € 1.90 per person and day for adults, winter € 2.10 per person and day for adults; children up to age 15 are generally tax-exempt.