Only a brief walk away, the cable railway leads up the Schlossalm with the “Hirschinger”, as it is called in local dialect, on 2,050 m. With an amazing variety of slopes in winter, this mountain offers diverse hiking trails, mythical rock creatures to discover, various climbing trails and a large children’s playground in summer. By scaling the Hirschinger, you’ll have reached “your summit” and experience an overwhelming sunrise on 2,120 m as a reward.
- Room size approx. 39 m²
- With shower or bathtub
- Separate WC
- Balcony with mountain view of the Schlossalm
- Homelike atmosphere with family sofa
- Warm colors, classic alpine furnishing style
- Suitable for 2 adults + 2 smaller children on the pull-out sofa
- Free WLAN, phone, cable TV flat-screen, radio, minibar, safe, hairdryer, vanity mirror, bath bag with bath thongs + bathrobe for the stay
The layouts of the rooms are only drawn schematically. Deviations are possible. The area designated includes the balcony.
|10 May to 21 October 2018|
|14 to 22 December 2018||6 January to 2 February 2019 |
9 to 31 March 2019
|2 February to 9 March 2019||22 December 2018 to 6 January 2019|
|€ 103||€ 123||€ 138||€ 158|
Prices are in € per person and night including gourmet half-board and our included services, are without local tax (summer: € 1.90 per person and day for adults, winter € 2.10 per person and day for adults; children up to age 15 are generally tax-exempt.