The Silberpfennig (2,600 m) is named after the former silver mining that influenced the Gastein Valley. Its peak in the Goldenberg Group Hohe Tauern shows, even in midsummer, usually a single small snow patch. To discover it on a tour requires very good physical condition and surefootedness, but it is overly rewarded with its inherent beauty.
- rooms size about 44 m²
- are in south-south-west of the hotel sector "Landhaus"
- very generous layout
- luxurious bathroom with double sink
- shower and bathtub, as addition in suite Standard
- separate WC, partly with bidet
- the furniture in light spruce
- the materials in warm green-yellow tones
- from the spacious balconies and terraces (on 1st and 2nd floor) one looks over the rose garden well into the valley
- individual rooms have a tiled fireplace, which can be electrically heated
- ideal for 2 adults + 2 children on the sofa
- free Wi-Fi, telephone, flatscreen cable-TV, radio, minibar, safe, hairdryer, cosmetic mirror, spa bag with slippers + bathrobe for the stay
The layouts of the rooms are drawn only schematically. Deviations are possible. The given area is understood incl. Balcony.
|10.05. - 21.10.2018|
|14.12. - 22.12.18||06.01. - 02.02.19 |
09.03. - 31.03.19
|02.02. - 09.03.19||22.12. - 06.01.19|
|€ 123,00||€ 143,00||€ 167,00||€ 194,00|
Prices include our Inclusive services with the gourmet half-board, are per person and per night and are exclusive of local tax (€ 1.90/€ 2,10 per person per day for adults, children under 15 years are tax free).