The Silberpfennig (2,600 m) got its name from the erstwhile silver mining, which left its mark on Gastein Valley. Its striking summit in the Goldberg group Hohe Tauern even carries a small single patch of snow in high summer most years. Exploring it on a tour requires very strong endurance and surefootedness. Its unique beauty is more than extensive reward.
- Room size approx. 44 m²
- In south-southwest location in the hotel area “Landhaus”
- Very spaciously designed
- Luxurious bathrooms with double washbasins
- Shower and bathtub in addition as suite standard
- Separate WC, partially with bidet
- Furniture made of bright spruce wood
- Fabrics in warm shadows of green and yellow
- View of the Rosengarten far into the valley from the spacious balconies and terraces (second and third floor)
- Individual rooms come with a tile stove that can be heated electronically
- Ideal for 2 adults + 2 smaller children on the pull-out sofa
- Free WLAN, phone, cable TV flat-screen, radio, minibar, safe, hairdryer, vanity mirror, bath bag with bath thongs + bathrobe for the stay
The layouts of the rooms are only drawn schematically. Deviations are possible. The area designated includes the balcony.
|10 May to 21 October 2018|
|14 to 22 December 2018||6 January to 2 February 2019 |
9 to 31 March 2019
|2 February to 9 March 2019||22 December 2018 to 6 January 2019|
|€ 123||€ 143||€ 167||€ 194|
Prices are in € per person and night including gourmet half-board and our included services, are without local tax (summer: € 1.90 per person and day for adults, winter € 2.10 per person and day for adults; children up to age 15 are generally tax-exempt.