The Ankogel (3,252 m) is on the border of the provinces Carinthia in Salzburg. It was one of the first glacial summits in the Alps scaled by humans. Its summit used to be 12 m higher, but it broke off during a rockslide in 1932. Experienced mountaineers enjoy a challenging mountain tour to Mallnitz via the Ankogel in summer. A 3,000-m peak with breathtaking panorama.
- Room size approx. 53 m² on the fourth floor of the main house
- One small single-bed room with skylight, own TV, optional additional single-sofa bed is integrated
- Large bathroom with double washbasin
- Shower and bathtub in addition as studio standard
- Separate WC and bidet
- Spacious sleeping-living room with cabinet space on the corridor
- Furniture made of bright spruce wood in country house style
- Fabrics in warm shades of yellow and orange
- Bank of windows with balcony door creates a bright mood and comfortable atmosphere
- Ideal for 2 adults with separate sleeping options or
- 2 adults + 1 child in his/her own bed, additionally 1 child on a single-bed couch possible
- Free WLAN, phone, cable TV flat-screen, radio, minibar, safe, hairdryer, vanity mirror, bath bag with bath thongs + bathrobe for the stay
The layouts of the rooms are only drawn schematically. Deviations are possible. The area designated includes the balcony.
Depending on the age of your children we’ll gladly make you an individual offer.
We accept your booking via our form or by calling +43-6432-8450.
|17 May to 06 October 2019|
|13.12. - 21.12.2019||06.01. - 02.02.2019 09.03. - 31.03.2019||02.02. - 09.03.2019||21.12.19 - 06.01.2020|
|€ 136,00||€ 164,00||€ 184,00||€ 213,00|
Prices are in € per person and night including gourmet half-board and our included services, are without local tax (€ 2.10 per person and day for adults; children up to age 15 are generally tax-exempt).