Breakfast buffet – 7.30 to 10.30 am
Breakfast buffet with organic corner, freshly prepared egg dishes, tea bars – self-collected herbs, various yoghurt and milk products, even lactose-free products, gluten-free bread rolls
Afternoon snack – 2 to 4 pm, sweet and savory trifles
Twice a week Austrian strudel buffet, home-made cake and rolls, soup, various salads, hard cured sausages from our farmer
Dinner – 6.30 to 9 pm for connoisseurs – with different choices:
- Daily fresh fish, meat and vegetarian dishes, choice of soups and starters, salad buffet with seasonal offers
- On inquiry: dietary fare and reduction diet as prescribed, wholefoods, food combining, etc.
- Sundays: breakfast with salmon and sparkling wine
- Sundays: Salzburgian delicacy buffet or Austrian evening
“What home tastes like”
- Themenabende: je nach Wetterlage Grillabende auf der Panoramaterrasse, Herbstzeit, Sommerfrische, zu Besuch bei unseren deutschen, italienischen Nachbarn...
- einmal pro Woche: Galadinner mit 6 Gängen
- täglich: Gasteiner Alpenkräuter-Teebar vor dem Panorama-Pool
- täglich für die Frühaufsteher: frischer Kaffee ab 07:00 Uhr vor dem Pool an der Teebar zur freien Entnahme
- Free WLAN in the entire hotel area
- Internet access at the computer in the lobby
- Bath bag with bathrobe & bath thongs in your room for the duration of your stay
- Bathrobes for children too!
- Book selection from novels to detective stories to travel reports in the reception area
- Sufficient free parking spots directly at the hotel, no underground parking
- Direct access to the ski room with boot warmers in the basement
- Mattress too hard? – let us know, you’ll sleep softer the next night
- Golf bag storage room in the basement
- AC? Open your room window and breathe in fresh mountain air
- Guided hikes and cycling tours in summer
- Hiking and Nordic walking sticks – free rental
- Rain shields, hiking backpacks & sticks, children’s buggies – free rental
- Gastein Card – free or heavily discounted adventures and attractions throughout the entire Gastein Valley
- Indoor pool with whirlpool 30 °C+
- Table tennis
- Sunbathing area outside the indoor pool with mountain panorama and shade trees
- Stylishly elegant spa facility and sauna area “Sternenreich” on 800 m²
- Children have their own spa area: sauna, steam bath, infrared, Kneipp pool
- Modern fitness room with endurance equipment
- Plenty of towels available in pool and spa areas
- The ski bus runs in short intervals and stops in front of the hotel, use is free of charge
- Bikes – free rental, e-bikes for a fee
- Guided summer hikes
- Your daily paper of choice – on the breakfast table in the morning
- Beauty parlor & massages in the lower level with appointment
We sign you up and gladly organize YOUR:
- Golf courses, golf lessons, golf tee times (25% on the green free)
- Mountain bike, e-bike and cycling tours
- Summer or winter hiking tour
- Your horse-drawn carriage ride, riding lessons, paragliding experience
- Your trip to Salzburg, the Grossglockner, Hohenwerfen Fortress, the Ice Giant World etc.
- Transfer from to Munich Airport, Salzburg or Bad Hofgastein station
- You’d like to use your room longer on your departure day?
No problem, just come talk to us!
Don’t lose any time, pick up your phone or send us a non-binding inquiry to Hotel Zum Stern!